Ace Of Black Hearts
Right Now I Can't Love You
The dust of an old photo, it is all I got left.
And now you want that too.
You can't steal what is in my head.
You can't dry my tears and make this all go away.
I loved her not you.
It's not possible to possess my emotions.
You want me to love an idle image.
When I have memories much stronger, that last so much longer.
Day and years do not just disappear.
No matter how pretty the words are spent.
Twisting my heart into oblivion.
If you can't have me, neither can a dead girl that you never meant.
So much jealousy left and unspent.
Loving her is something you should not resent.
Give me time to mourn, give me time to let go.
This pain is too much like suffocating.
A pillow over my face, slowly less and less breaths escape.
A small but quiet struggle ensues.
Can you not see you are killing me, it is hard enough without add your emotional baggage.
I'm sorry but right now, right now, I can't love you.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Right Now I Can't Love You by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I burped after I wrote this, Jena Crowe
- REMOVE Jefferson Carter, Richard Thripp
- Damned if I do damned if you don't, Mark Heathcote
- Black Gloves, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier
- The Shockers, Sandra Feldman
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Like a sparkling Roman candle, Amy Michelle Mosier