Seema Aarella (19 Mar 1979 / KGF, India)
Come back to me my days of
In your arms my life would last,
No knowledge is divine but ignorance,
My present is blessed
with your remembrance
I want to relive in full glory
the days of childhood,
In this lustful materialistic world
Nothing seems so good.
Like a kid again I falter to speak
Creating language of my own
Better than many senseless sermon.
To laugh to giggle endlessly
Now my amusements are so empty.
To walk around hand in hand
Mom and dad on either side
With my bare foot touching the sand,
Along the trees adorned road
Now I am deserted in a crowd.
Bring back those little friends
With their radiant smile,
That had been missing for a while.
It’s hard to face reality,
My life lacks the simplicity
Like that of my childhood,
For many years to come
Nothing will ever be so fine,
So comeback if you can
The past days of mine.
Poet Other Poems
- ! ! ! ! ! ... DISCOURSES WITH SELF
- ! ! ! ! ! ... If Only This Tree Could Sp...
- ! ! ! ! ! ... IN MEMORY OF THAT EVENING
- ! ! ! ! ! ... MURDER BY A LOVER
- ! ! ! ! ! ... ON THE SHORES OF UNCERTAIN...
- ! ! ! ! ! ... STATE OF MIND
- ! ! ! ! ..... A WARM POEM
- ! ! ! ! ..... FREEZING FANTASY
- ! ! ! ! .....ABSENCE
- ! ! ! ! .....PISCEAN MADNESS
- ! ! ! ! .....SOLID SHADOWS
- ! ! ! ! ....BUT FAILED
- ! ! ! ! ....SIGH-1
- ! ! ! ! ....WOUNDED
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.