Play with sands...
Some time jump
With dive and swime...
Sun was see
Face at river water
Click the eye
Animals are swimming
Birds also drinking...
Wash the cloths...
Every day run
Simply not sad...
At rainey time...
At winter time...
River not run
Stop to stop
Death the river...
Run the river...!
otteri selvakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (River Death by otteri selvakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rain, Joseph Paintsil
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...