Roger Ebert, rest in peace, sir.
Through all your health troubles you gave
Movie reviewing class. You were
The film constant through pan or rave.
Human movie stars came and went,
But your movie stars of a rate
Very often did represent
Good or bad of a movie's fate.
You said of death you had no fear.
Content before your birth, and so
You expect death in the same sphere.
Hope there are movies where you go.
Thumbs up Roger Ebert. Thanks for
Your movie memories galore.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Roger Ebert by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- How Do You Tackle Your Work, Edgar Albert Guest
- What A Baby Costs, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Perfect Dinner Table, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Wish, Edgar Albert Guest
- Success And Failure, Edgar Albert Guest
- It's September, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Face Of A Kept Selfishness, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Can't, Edgar Albert Guest
- Tomorrow, Edgar Albert Guest
- VICTORY, Tom Zart