azeez adewale system
Looking at my rigth hand side,
It was the best sound of bata.
Smiling turn to the left,
Sekere is seen in its best performance.
Woa! undescribale sweet cvoice from amailden
My agbada fling in the air,
All because of the designed silver written in it kobo.
At the rolling of the last silver,
The screeming of the last boy
Who took the silver and run to mother.
Left alone with your salubata.
azeez adewale system's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (rolling coin by azeez adewale system )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser
- Hilton at Milton,, lee fones
- In a time without time!, Adriana Istrefi
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Five), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Four), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Truth Lies - Kids Stuff -how2builddefenc.., sEaN nOrTh