azeez adewale system
Looking at my rigth hand side,
It was the best sound of bata.
Smiling turn to the left,
Sekere is seen in its best performance.
Woa! undescribale sweet cvoice from amailden
My agbada fling in the air,
All because of the designed silver written in it kobo.
At the rolling of the last silver,
The screeming of the last boy
Who took the silver and run to mother.
Left alone with your salubata.
azeez adewale system's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (rolling coin by azeez adewale system )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Unravelling / Shock, Nathaniel Tarn
- What you feel, gajanan mishra
- The last indulgence, Piyush Dey
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall