In my mind lies a thought
a wonderful assumption
of an imaginary bump
so delightful and ecstatic
coming across my dream love
in such romantic collision.
With a passionate apology
a reciprocating handshake
mind blowing flashback
placing the familiarity
of your captivating beauty
in our once but lost
A look of love at second sight
getting acquainted again for love
a steady gaze at charming eyes
getting carried away by lust.
Taking you back to past events
our long nice romantic stroll
of intense feelings being expressed
pleading then to be just a friend
when schooling split us up to part,
having to see your face no more
I've longed and longed and waited still
for such nice romantic collision.
Making sure we part no more
and having you all by my side
fixing up fast a date with you
with hope to see you once again.
A sweet share of intense feelings
and lovely share of sentiments
having such a sweet assumption
hold on realistic manifestation
of such nice imaginary passion
becoming but a true love story
of a sweet nice romantic collision.
Dowell Oba's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ROMANTIC COLLISION by Dowell Oba )
- Going to persons who don't have generous.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- AM I A MOUTHPIECE?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- The Moon, Phil Soar
- They Got Tired لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis