Roses Are Red. Violets Are Blue.
Roses are red with blood from the thorns of love
Red with the hearts they have slain
Red with the fire, the passion, the anger
Roses, the warriors of love.
Violets are blue like the tears that hold the sky
Blue with the cold fire which heat has long since deserted
Blue, like Romeo's lips as the cordial took his life
Violets, the salute to a love lost.
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
This is my poem
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Roses Are Red. Violets Are Blue. by Mog Salnovski )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dead Theatre, rashmi sri
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro