Samin Jan Kakar
Royal Ways Of Love..
take off your crown and the royal vest
and wear the beggars dress..
before you enter the world of love..
take off your shoes..
expose your delicate feet..
walk on the hurting crust…
walk with your gaze lowered..
breathe a little less..
to tell your beloved
that all you need is not what you breathe..
but the love that is sweet..
the power and strength on which you depend …
are of no use..
dont think about them..
they create heat..
give up your self and all that you are
it wont take you so far
beg for the love
since in the world of love
beggars are Royal they get the grants
they get the greets!
Author ~ Samin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Royal Ways Of Love.. by Samin Jan Kakar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Missing You Now, Nida Sofi
- EVERY POEM HAS ITS PHILOSOPHER AND ITS P.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Going to meet an end, gajanan mishra