You are a princess in my heart,
I care for you so much.
I even love your tearful eyes
Your tender little touch.
And so my little princess
Before you go to sleep,
Remember I am your daddy
And I am yours to keep.
Stephen Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ruby by Stephen Holland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Who Am I?, Liilia Talts Morrison
- That 'Is' A Nice Car, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bled For Less, A.j. Binash
- Progress of the gospel, Alex Adeoye
- Death is Way Overrated, Francie Lynch
- Pollywog Tom Ridge, Richard Thripp