Rumblings From My Soul!
Words reveal the depth of a soul,
Words can heal rifts,
Words can map a life,
Words can also hide the truth.
Play carefully with the words that form in your mind.
Let those words be in sync with the feeling in your heart.
Leave the negative words in the cave of your soul.
Or bite your tongue!
My soul will sing forever!
Flencirose Basera's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rumblings From My Soul! by Flencirose Basera )
- Imizwa kaMakhwapheni, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngivumele ngihambe, senzokhaya umhayi
- Into The Pocket, Edward Kofi Louis
- Umhayele Izinkondlo ezimnandi, senzokhaya umhayi
- A Visionary, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ezandleni zengelosi, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ungibonisile, senzokhaya umhayi
- I had a Dream..., Suzette Richards
- The new Don Quixotes in our time, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis