Sally Plumb Plumb
Shall you converse
in betrayel of my name?
My siblings, too
thought by you,
How counts the evil
of the street
measured with words
and borne by feet?
Follow the echo....
Succoured by ignorance
of a matrix told,
spoken in chance
from a web that's old.
Sally Plumb Plumb's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rumour by Sally Plumb Plumb )
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai