Sally Plumb Plumb
Shall you converse
in betrayel of my name?
My siblings, too
thought by you,
How counts the evil
of the street
measured with words
and borne by feet?
Follow the echo....
Succoured by ignorance
of a matrix told,
spoken in chance
from a web that's old.
Sally Plumb Plumb's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rumour by Sally Plumb Plumb )
- Swollen Heart, Ronald Chapman
- Riddle poem-2, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- silly room moms drinking starbucks, Mandolyn ...
- Be a man, devon da poet
- Bright Star, JJ Evendon
- O lord Jesus, I've dragged your name in .., devon da poet
- Recession to Poverty, Roger Bussey
- Our Life, Roger Bussey
- Iconography, Frank Avon
- Memories of the Past, Roger Bussey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Conscience, Henry David Thoreau
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)