Run my Spirit
Run my spirit,
Just go and hide.
Cause there isn't,
Much more inside.
It crumbles down,
Against our will.
What's left bring us,
A deadly chill.
And in the end,
There is nothing.
As we find out,
It's not bluffing.
An empty death,
Won't silence me.
Cause in your heart,
I'll always be.
Aplier Hao's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Run my Spirit by Aplier Hao )
- The Daughter of the Earth - 21, gajanan mishra
- Self - Raising, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)