Alien Zoo (FEB-16-1990)
Break the chains
The devil will hold nothing in is hand
Prison won't keep me away anymore
Split, behind the devil's back, and trust in the promise
Now that you've stood against
The devil wants you back
And now that you've stood against
The devil wants you, back
The devil wants you
God's promise is up there,
on the top of that mountain!
And that mountain beholds the beginning and the end
A lake springs, from all the tears that will be shed
And gave life to the woods, wich know no mercy for the lost
The king and his daughter have been waiting there for two days
for the wedding.
A prince, only selfacknowledge through the waters,
Must become king, over itself for the end and new beginnings
A prince must be crowned
And a princess must be wedded
By her father who is king
A promise god has given
On the mountain, wich beholds the end, and new beginnings
Poet Other Poems
- ''...but my bed feels so warm! ''
- 5 AM and an ol' blues song in my dream
- a path I keep walking over and over
- A Portal to the Dream World would be Awe...
- A. Not so good B. Even worse
- Abandon Ship!
- ad == ALIEN ZOO
- All For The Sake Of A Paycheck! (Rise of...
- Amnesia Photo Phobic
- Anaglyph Images, but I lost my 3D glasse...
- Another attempt, but this time straight ...
- Are you a Vampire? (The Repressed Gutfee...
- are you rotting?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (are you rotting? by Alien Zoo )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley