Run the life
Get up the
And run to
Run to home...
Run to eat...
Run to go the
Bed time also
Run your mind
Today to tommrow...
You did not run...
You are dead...
Your life also waste...
Run the with run...!
With your win...?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Run the life by otteri selvakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Blue Booby, James Tate
- Shroud of the Gnome, James Tate
- Poem to Some of My Recent Poems, James Tate
- Life is too Short for Love, Akhtar Jawad
- On the Subject of Doctors, James Tate
- Failed Tribute to the Stonemason of Tor .., James Tate
- A Wedding, James Tate
- I am not a religious and god centric:, binod bastola
- Call from Cupid, binod bastola
- A Vagabond, James Tate