RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Rush Of Freedom
Seesawing on a rhythm, getting higher in sensational words of poetry.
Timing, following the beats into an interchange with fantasy's journey.
Floating on the ocean, heading out to sea with no worries holding onto me.
A rush of freedom, sending me into depths of extra-sensory perception with a total knowledge at my disposal, through musical intonation.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rush Of Freedom by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Mummy Rosalia Lombardo, Richard Thripp
- Where trees stand in the winter night as.., Gert Strydom
- Sometimes I yearn for you to be near, Gert Strydom
- You Are My Life, Radha; You Are My Heart.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Another Poem About That Sean Guy, Katty Briones
- Sean, Katty Briones
- The Bath Tub is Optional, Deborah DeNicola
- Moments When I Think I Still Love You, Katty Briones
- Paper Fan, Deborah DeNicola
- Librarians, Bijay Kant Dubey