RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Rush Of Freedom
Seesawing on a rhythm, getting higher in sensational words of poetry.
Timing, following the beats into an interchange with fantasy's journey.
Floating on the ocean, heading out to sea with no worries holding onto me.
A rush of freedom, sending me into depths of extra-sensory perception with a total knowledge at my disposal, through musical intonation.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rush Of Freedom by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- When you know God عندما تعرفوا الله, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love Of Anykind, Neela Nath
- Women to Man's, Swrji Basumatary
- The Crosse Of Christ, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Love is complete, gajanan mishra
- When you know God, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Hymn, Sir Henry Wotton
- Raja Ravi Varma, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CIV, Sir Henry Wotton
- Friendship, Afshan Fatima
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)