Rush of Love
I feel a rush of love towards you today
this very moment, in fact...
I am slightly surprised by it as I do not
know you very well,
yet, you are always at the fringes of my
you have become, through our mutual
love for words, an entitly in my field of reference,
not to be owned in friendship or in life,
certainly not by me
nevertheless I shall love you
for this moment...
for your unavailability and your absence
from my pages
and I shall dropp your name here and there
with a smile on my face,
and call you my friend
just in case you'd like to be just that
for a while...
YURI DURAAN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rush of Love by YURI DURAAN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra
- Off To War, Randy McClave
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott