Purloined love shrouded within.
Disbelievers mock. The penultimate sin.
Hidden behind vulgarities. Swallowed by fear.
Descending as Harpies. Uncleansed flesh doth tear.
Embrace love, shadows dissipate with the warmth radiated from within.
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free,
there is neither male nor female: for you are all one in Christ Jesus
Angel ofDepth's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sacra Sindone by Angel ofDepth )
- Sinners الاثمون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touch-me-not, Naveed Khalid
- The Sword and the Plowshare, John F. McCullagh
- On the road a Recovery Poem, jeff newnham
- Sinners, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- An Image Of An Old House, Yohan Confectioner
- Autumn Equinox, Jacqueline Nash
- Portrait, Md. Mujib Ullah
- Childhood Never Returns, Md. Mujib Ullah
- I Am A Happy Old Man, Shalom Freedman
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)