When there is no light
And it is dark outside,
Everyone's fast asleep
But from inside, somewhere deep.
Some part of you is awake,
Seeing dreams to make,
Them true And stay away from melancholia.
And be experiencing a sacred utopia!
When it is a dark night,
With a tiny moon by the side.
You keep counting sheep,
Which a thousand times leap.
Over a hedge to take,
You away and do not wake,
You to be in melancholia,
And keep experiencing a sacred utopia..
Sadvansha Munshi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sacred Utopia by Sadvansha Munshi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal
- I Dreamt About You, abigail sikwenda
- Please Remember, abigail sikwenda
- So near, yet so far..., Musical Ravi
- Shackled by Love, Maheshwer Peri
- Lackadaisical, Diane Hine
- Ghost City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta