I saw the tears in your eyes
Was so sad to know that you are not feeling well these days
However, you never told me about this
I just figured it out as you do not sound the same these days
I live so far from you that even if I try to touch your hand
Still, I will never be able to reach to it
As I just hope that you start feeling alright soon.
Do not stop living this life, even if you are really depressed
Just hold on and be patient, it will be alright
Just, do not give up
You are not alone, never alone
In my heart and thoughts you reside, so hang on
It will, all be alright
You are good, actually very good
Though, just misunderstood by rest of the world
I understand you and that is why I am writing this to you
I care, really do care
Even though, you can never be mine
I cannot be yours too, that is the only part which is sad.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sad Part by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Bloom Dream - Blütentraum, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- जोँ सोरजिगिरिनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- poor perfect pirate, Mandolyn Davidson
- Awaiting for Battle, Maverick Jones
- ERIOBOTYRA شجرة الاكي دنيا - بشملة - الم.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Uphill Fight, Maverick Jones
- I am Palestine, RiRi S...
- coasting on lucid language, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबोनि देँखो, Ronjoy Brahma
- grenadier guards, lee fones