I have no one with whom to share,
My tears, my smiles, my everywhere,
My likes, dislikes, my doubts, my cares,
The few I know, they just don't care.
Along the Riverside, I walk,
Preferring, mainly not to talk,
Ideas that ponder in my head,
Yet, Silently I go ahead.
Alone, beyond all human reach,
Nothing to learn, nothing to teach,
A Cold Wind blows just up ahead,
As Silence folds its empty head.
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sad Silence by Sandra Feldman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French
- The Stripper, Phil Soar