Ramdas Bhandarkar (Madikeri)
Safe home is also safer to cockroaches and insects.
However safe home may be
It become more safer home
not for us, but for insects
cockroaches and spiders..
However safe a place may be
safer heaven to hell dwellers
To create heaven is possible
to maintain seems impossible
However beautiful a mind may be
under shadows of good feelings
there lies in one's mind cockroaches
unstable things, spoiling everything!
social animals we are
unlike animals facing their own fate
human has to face even fate of others
whether good karma or bad, we have to!
Poet Other Poems
- A Scientist and A Poet!
- A Song of Einstein!
- Afterlife? ? ?
- Ah, Sun of Knowledge, Never Sets!
- All Are Mine, All Is Mine
- All Creations Are Bigot Of Astral Fluid!
- All Depends on Mind!
- All Is Fool's Paradise Here!
- All Will Pass In Flow Of Time, We Also!
- Almighty, Please Give Me Beautiful Heart...
- Ambition of a Flower.
- Auspicious Is That Moment!
- Be a Guide of Innocent Child in Yourself
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.