The calm water is disturbed now
The peaceful air is polluted by noise,
Just because of only one statement
By our Home Minister's own voice.
Just disclosing the Hindutva terror
He has shown courage to awake the lion.
Like the falling leaves of dead tree
Or like the drops of falling rain to the earth,
Comments are thrown to him
Directly or indirectly from various sides.
Leaders of hindutva groups, with anger
Started roaring like a wounded lion.
Mohan Bhagwat or Praveen Togadiya
All are the army of same chain.
Muslim hatred is their main policy
Want to establish Manu based Ram Rajya,
Exposing over-nationalism, is their fake agenda.
After every bomb blast Muslims were blamed
They created the ‘Indian Mujahidin'
In order the image of Muslims to defame.
The so called Indian Mujahidin came forward
And took the responsibility of every blast.
Just after every bomb blast, e-mail were being sent
By the claim of Jihad and revenge,
Spread the anger and hatred throughout the nation.
A large number of Muslim youths
From every corners of the country,
Have been punished for the years.
Have anybody ever thought, the condition
Of the alleged accused, in jail or in outside?
Individually their future is destroyed
Rests of the youths are horribly terrorized.
Although the situation is getting changed
The so called accused are being released,
Real culprits and terrorists are being arrested,
From the hindutva groups, those are masterminded.
But may I request to the authority
Don't stop by giving the statement only,
Move forward through the proper channel,
Uproot the well planned, long term conspiracy
Wake up protect the nation once again.
MAHMUD HASSAN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Saffron Danger by MAHMUD HASSAN )
- Doom and Gloom, Nweke Emmanuel
- I have left my home, ramesh rai
- Turnips, Nassy Fesharaki
- Restoring Common Sense, douglas scotney
- The Treat, Glen Eker
- A Man In Time, THEODORE MOSLEY
- Alchemists, Rocky Lizardi.Brown
- Black History Our History, THEODORE MOSLEY
- Quick Glance Of Atlanta, Rocky Lizardi.Brown
- Al-Quds' freedom حرية القدس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The British, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Dis poetry, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- De Rong Song, Benjamin Zephaniah
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
(15 April 1958)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)