Sailing my heart to your shores,
Not a care, not a cloud in the world,
Happily free in your arms!
Smiling, smiling in reverie, can we?
Can we be once more like this?
Because I miss, I miss, I miss,
Your kiss from the mouth of your words.
Poet Other Poems
- A fine rhyme to be penned.......soon
- A Mist Came Down the Mountain
- A novel in the making?
- A Prayer for Strength
- A Tale of Reincarnation
- And so it is..
- At Times When All The World Seems Fake
- Be A Sunflower
- Beautiful Love
- Because I love you
- Beep Beep Beep
- Beware The Scam
- Breakfast tea in Knightsbridge
- Case of Butterflies brought back to life
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.