Saint Julian Catholic School
Visiting Kindergartener’s on my birthday,
it was fun I have to say.
Children had fun screaming Eeka’s name,
giggling and laughing when I turned the page.
I was reading “Sarah’s Special Birthday”.
where UniCandle unicorn lights his flame.
Children would say together Eek, Eek, Eek,
that was butterfly Eeka “butterfly” speech.
Children had fun blowing out Birthday cake,
teacher took photos of every child that day.
They all got to sit in the Birthday chair,
wearing a crown on their hair.
Maybe children will remember that special day,
when they were five years of age.
Christina Sunrise's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Saint Julian Catholic School by Christina Sunrise )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Wild God Blooms, Guillermo Veloso
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam
- Her Spirit Sings for Him, Maia Padua
- I Am Cast To The Sky, Richard Provencher
- Sweet Victory, Edward Kofi Louis
- Gorgon With Hair Threatening, Margaret Alice Second