Saint Julian Catholic School
Visiting Kindergartener’s on my birthday,
it was fun I have to say.
Children had fun screaming Eeka’s name,
giggling and laughing when I turned the page.
I was reading “Sarah’s Special Birthday”.
where UniCandle unicorn lights his flame.
Children would say together Eek, Eek, Eek,
that was butterfly Eeka “butterfly” speech.
Children had fun blowing out Birthday cake,
teacher took photos of every child that day.
They all got to sit in the Birthday chair,
wearing a crown on their hair.
Maybe children will remember that special day,
when they were five years of age.
Christina Sunrise's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Saint Julian Catholic School by Christina Sunrise )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Mousetrap, Herbert Nehrlich
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Y/.. A Restfull Mind, Aufie Zophy
- My bodyguard, Rob Spiering
- Green Shades Create a Meaning, Rohit Sapra
- Country Inn, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Mysterious guest., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- If You Could, Brian J. Stafford
- Melancholy of a dreamer, Jonathan De Vocht
- The snow makes me happy., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Nilgiri Tahrs., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Wild boars., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..