Soul Cleaner. Soul Cleaner. Soul Cleaner.
Soul Shiner. Soul Shiner. Soul Shiner.
It opens your pores.
Pours through your sores.
Down the shores of your time less mores.
Into the infinite of your restless forgotten more.
For the canvass of quantum infinite.
Free free free.
Eye shiner, Eye shiner, Eye shiner.
For those expanses wide
For those pearls you hide
For those black beauties
For those jewels of dark myth less nights
To shine them, to burnish them, to make them glow
Glow with the cold fusion of karmic love
The Sutra of all times
The Un adulterated pure love
The same sight
The same stare
The same look
But a different depth
The eyes of a child
In the mind of man
Looking at the nude soul of the woman.
Lust, love, all loose identity.
All that remains is one clean soul,
And two bright eyes.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Salesman. by Hardik Vaidya )
- rotating, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- I Wait for Thee, Adam M. Snow
- With dignity, hasmukh amathalal
- Aurat, Bano Ali
- Change The Inevitable, Tony Adah
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.57, Mr. Nobody
- Long before my birth (cavatina), Gert Strydom
- Let Me Be Her<3, Nautica Moxley
- Absalom, Gert Strydom
- Freedom Is Calling, Tony Adah
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(18 November 1939)