Soul Cleaner. Soul Cleaner. Soul Cleaner.
Soul Shiner. Soul Shiner. Soul Shiner.
It opens your pores.
Pours through your sores.
Down the shores of your time less mores.
Into the infinite of your restless forgotten more.
For the canvass of quantum infinite.
Free free free.
Eye shiner, Eye shiner, Eye shiner.
For those expanses wide
For those pearls you hide
For those black beauties
For those jewels of dark myth less nights
To shine them, to burnish them, to make them glow
Glow with the cold fusion of karmic love
The Sutra of all times
The Un adulterated pure love
The same sight
The same stare
The same look
But a different depth
The eyes of a child
In the mind of man
Looking at the nude soul of the woman.
Lust, love, all loose identity.
All that remains is one clean soul,
And two bright eyes.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Salesman. by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Communists Are The Power-hungry People, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain and thunder, Han Min Ohn
- Poem is not bound, gajanan mishra
- Indian English Poetry- A Study In First .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Too much, hasmukh amathalal
- Beer, Britton DeJong
- A Flower Is To See, Not To Kiss Or Smell, Bijay Kant Dubey
- In the forest, Philo Yan
- The Devil Called On Me, louis rams
- Papa Says That The Son Will Make A Name, Bijay Kant Dubey