What is salvation?
Salvation is Repentance'
It is the power of acceptance
The choice to receive a saviour`
The road to the palace of honour
It is the way to having true life
It is the way to having true love
Salvation is JESUS
The process to reach out to Christ
The relationship of divine nature'
It is the only way of reaching paradise
It is the lifestyle of holiness
The gift of eternal life.
Salvation is Humility
It is the process of submission'
It is the power of Sonship
The manifestation of the God of humanity
The interaction of the soul and the Creator
It is being washed by the divine Blood.
Salvation is the precious Blood of Jesus
The blood of power and grace`
Salvation is the love of the Father
The love that gave the world redemption`
Salvation is the grace of Jesus
The grace that made us His brothers and sisters
Salvation is need by every SOUL! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Salvation by Tumelo Makhudu )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1914 - 1955)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Christ: The Light Of The World, Denis Martindale
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Compunction, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Strange Random Thoughts For A Fireside C.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Behind Lashes, naida supnet
- Timeless Era Of Thought, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Those Ignorant Steps, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Pen Me Passion, Shania K. Younce
- Curiosity's Appetite, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why Do Bad Things happen to good people?, Shania K. Younce
- Kira My Love, Michael P. McParland
- Full Understanding, RoseAnn V. Shawiak