Im so tired
My brains are on fire
But my body want to retire.
Oh! life, full of mystries,
struggling to keep afloat,
like the waves of deep seas,
Keep reaching for the coasts
Wandering what future holds.
Oh! water bodies, its such an ironic
Life has never been a picnic,
Nor has it a nice treat
You too, suffer the weight
From the vesseals you keep afloat,
And the life in aquatic,
All you have to endure.
Sometimes, you get sick.
Just like a human you pull treacks
The waves and the stoms
pouring out your mourns
So can you
What human will do? ? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SALVATION by Tatjana Debeljacki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- BUT TWO MORE, maqsood hasni
- No selfish lien, hasmukh amathalal
- Time to annihilate, hasmukh amathalal
- Still pray for good, hasmukh amathalal
- Creole, Nassy Fesharaki
- Red Earth, Perveiz Ali
- To Refuse Those Nuts (Decisions Made To .., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wash away, Jessica Dehn
- The Thrill Has Gone, Robert Melliard
- सच बात है यही। SACH BAAT, hasmukh amathalal