Sandra Lost Her Pride
When we bend the wind and glory of time to reach thy coast...
When we fought monarchs and robbed our pockets to please thy beauty
Making the world around us a den of poverty....
Thy beauty were highly costumize
Thy perfection were of heavenly
Thy flamingo hairs flow like Niel
Thy lips were of venus and pluto
Thy eros were not of Sapien
If it were ages of Solomon we could have crown you the princess of all time gone and yet to come...
Thou it all went naked when we lost this trails of virginity
So cheaply bought along the market vineyard.
What then remain of thy beauty?
What then becomes thy pride? Oh
Sandra of many beauty! ! Only but a strip of naked shame cut through thy iron gates! making thee the slut of many sins.
ONOJA ANTHONY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sandra Lost Her Pride by ONOJA ANTHONY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz
- Know the Depth of the Forest~~~, Monk E. Biz
- An Inexplicable Gift!, Monk E. Biz
- It is shame, gajanan mishra
- A praise or A Satire, Aftab Alam