Sandy Hook Horror
just another day, quite mundane
it seemed like nothing would change
lives were ended casually
just targets once they're in range
who could commit such a crime?
what could make such a monster?
was humanity trapped inside?
slaughter and sorrow reigned there,
quiet heroes passed away
as joy morphed into terror
all faded to red and gray
Joyce Rugg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sandy Hook Horror by Joyce Rugg )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman