What is 'sanity'?
Can you difine it?
How do you loose it?
How do you stop yourself from loosing it?
Can you see it?
Am I 'sane'?
How do you realy know for shure?
I smile politely,
I wave back when you say hi,
Im still in school,
No plans on droping out,
Im thinking of a plans for the future,
Sound pretty sane to me dont you?
Buts realy going on inside my head?
Realy, i dont even know?
Thiers so much going on inside my head you can never be too sure.
Dont let the mask that I wear fool you.
Dont think my kind words have meaning,
Watch your back because you never realy know a person.
Were all a little insane.
But you realy dont know for shure.
I know i lost sanity long time ago.
Never truly knowing why im here,
Why were all here.
The voices I hear scream at me,
The faces I see are angry and mean,
The things I see neither real thier nor make sense.
But i learn how to seperate my imagination from realatity.
And mabey thats just it,
Maybe I just have a overactive imagination.
But were never shure.
So you can wait till insainity take over you and take control while you pretend everythings fine or let it out.
I finnaly let it out when I was so close to the end.
but now its over.
I found my sanity.
As so you think.
love poems's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sane? by love poems )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bloodlust, Stephen Brian Brady
- The Persians at Salamis, Stephen Brian Brady
- My Daughter, My Daughter, I Know It They.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On A Kiss, Sambanath Denis
- Mechanical Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life on the edge, Stephen Brian Brady
- The Miracle in a Poem, Sandra Feldman
- Angels Come, Sambanath Denis
- love for jezebel, ademola oluwabusayo
- Process Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak