What is 'sanity'?
Can you difine it?
How do you loose it?
How do you stop yourself from loosing it?
Can you see it?
Am I 'sane'?
How do you realy know for shure?
I smile politely,
I wave back when you say hi,
Im still in school,
No plans on droping out,
Im thinking of a plans for the future,
Sound pretty sane to me dont you?
Buts realy going on inside my head?
Realy, i dont even know?
Thiers so much going on inside my head you can never be too sure.
Dont let the mask that I wear fool you.
Dont think my kind words have meaning,
Watch your back because you never realy know a person.
Were all a little insane.
But you realy dont know for shure.
I know i lost sanity long time ago.
Never truly knowing why im here,
Why were all here.
The voices I hear scream at me,
The faces I see are angry and mean,
The things I see neither real thier nor make sense.
But i learn how to seperate my imagination from realatity.
And mabey thats just it,
Maybe I just have a overactive imagination.
But were never shure.
So you can wait till insainity take over you and take control while you pretend everythings fine or let it out.
I finnaly let it out when I was so close to the end.
but now its over.
I found my sanity.
As so you think.
love poems's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sane? by love poems )
- Water, Robert Lowell
- Soaking Up Essence Of Meaning, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Full interest, hasmukh amathalal
- Frozen sentiments, hasmukh amathalal
- I sink deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Haiku ' Dray ', miken newman
- I shall never be, hasmukh amathalal
- Water, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Beside you walks a woman, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- A name on the tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Tiger, William Blake
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)