Santa! Santa! !
Riding down the starry sky
On his fairy golden sleigh,
Shining bright, sparkling by
As the jingling bells sway.
Tinkle jingle tinkle jingle,
All Noel bells ring,
One twinkle two twinkle,
Our Christmas lights swing.
Round and round the Xmas trees,
We all sing, laugh and play.
Oh, gladdest Xmas bliss,
Santa! Santa! ! on his way!
Sesan Falade's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Santa! Santa! ! by Sesan Falade )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To remain peaceful, hasmukh amathalal
- Broken, Yasin Engno
- Of War and Peace, Shruti Goswami
- Realizations of a whore, Shruti Goswami
- Promises, Shruti Goswami
- Wonders Of Wondering, david kush
- Tabatha Khumalo, Bob Johnson
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad