Is It Poetry
Like the clouds or sky, white, yellow or grey sap these fluids.
When by she to he comes from they,
he or she and or one being difference's can come of.
Coming out of the inner roots of the tallest or shortest of trees,
during the shedding of the greenest of leaves.
Then hanging down from the branches beards called moss.
The sap depending on the health of the tree should be cloudy.
The majority of the liquid of the sap switched has consisted.
Secretion from the hidden glands of the bushes and trees.
Climbs higher up comes man usability followed up by a woman.
Healthy the sap should be comprised when made up of.
Epididymes citric acid, free amino acid, fructose, the enzyme, phosphorylcholine and the professional star Glan gin.
In smaller amounts but optimal include kalium and zinc.
As for the sap from each broken twig that leaks.
The capacity of sappy each leak and the time since the last leak determines the amount of the sap.
Good high quality thus being and bringing forth more trees.
And tadpoles from climbing tree frogs it includes,
While deep are some depressions between the trees.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sap Is by Is It Poetry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(19 April 1928 - 26 December 2006)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(3 June 1926 – 5 April 1997)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Andhere Kaa Deepak, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- aChe HiLLy's Heal - oN thE hEELs oF eVeR.., sEaN nOrTh
- Pretty Eyes, Jack Abdallah
- The Heavy Thumb, Gouda Moon
- hope of hopes, Thampi KEE
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -99, Ronjoy Brahma
- But It's Over, Tex T Sarnie
- The Opposing Thumb, Gouda Moon
- जोनोमगिरि आय, Ronjoy Brahma
- When your Birthday Falls on Christmas..., Dr John Celes
- Me, Myself, Tex T Sarnie