Is It Poetry
Like the clouds or sky, white, yellow or grey sap these fluids.
When by she to he comes from they,
he or she and or one being difference's can come of.
Coming out of the inner roots of the tallest or shortest of trees,
during the shedding of the greenest of leaves.
Then hanging down from the branches beards called moss.
The sap depending on the health of the tree should be cloudy.
The majority of the liquid of the sap switched has consisted.
Secretion from the hidden glands of the bushes and trees.
Climbs higher up comes man usability followed up by a woman.
Healthy the sap should be comprised when made up of.
Epididymes citric acid, free amino acid, fructose, the enzyme, phosphorylcholine and the professional star Glan gin.
In smaller amounts but optimal include kalium and zinc.
As for the sap from each broken twig that leaks.
The capacity of sappy each leak and the time since the last leak determines the amount of the sap.
Good high quality thus being and bringing forth more trees.
And tadpoles from climbing tree frogs it includes,
While deep are some depressions between the trees.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sap Is by Is It Poetry )
- Within The System, Katherine Nordhaus
- Another, Katelin Taylor
- Under my bed, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Words have power, gajanan mishra
- 001, Pijush Biswas
- The Stream called Love, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Taking cover., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Unclothing Her, Do You Want To Photograp.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love You Mom, Harold R Hunt Sr
- what is it for, Bull Hawking
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Death of the Ball Turret Gunner, Randall Jarrell
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)