Is It Poetry
Like the clouds or sky, white, yellow or grey sap these fluids.
When by she to he comes from they,
he or she and or one being difference's can come of.
Coming out of the inner roots of the tallest or shortest of trees,
during the shedding of the greenest of leaves.
Then hanging down from the branches beards called moss.
The sap depending on the health of the tree should be cloudy.
The majority of the liquid of the sap switched has consisted.
Secretion from the hidden glands of the bushes and trees.
Climbs higher up comes man usability followed up by a woman.
Healthy the sap should be comprised when made up of.
Epididymes citric acid, free amino acid, fructose, the enzyme, phosphorylcholine and the professional star Glan gin.
In smaller amounts but optimal include kalium and zinc.
As for the sap from each broken twig that leaks.
The capacity of sappy each leak and the time since the last leak determines the amount of the sap.
Good high quality thus being and bringing forth more trees.
And tadpoles from climbing tree frogs it includes,
While deep are some depressions between the trees.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sap Is by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra