SARAH IS PRINCESS FOR A DAY
Sarah would be Birthday princess for a day
she would have her "Special Krendoll Island Birthday"
even her stuff toys would join in on the fun-
a birthday party celebration had just begun.
Jewels galore would be on her dress
she would blow out the cake
that never made a mess.
For it was a cake that had an electrical switch
Sarah would light up her birthday candle by
going click, click, click.
Now I have photos of her Princess Days…
Sarah all happy when at a very young age.
May the memories of Krendoll island
have a Special place in Sarah's heart—
Melodie doll and UniCandle unicorn
are never far apart…
They are a part of the childhood days gone past
they are happy memories that are sure to last.
Written by Suzae Chevalier on February 26,2011
Christina Sunrise's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SARAH IS PRINCESS FOR A DAY by Christina Sunrise )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore