Dog goD 8Hate
siR ... i bathe twice a day and never pray
and my depravity is naught but a cougar kill
sheep, this due to a lack of sleep, i prowl ...
all night. In the day i try to sleep but am
preyed upon of other sheep, e'er waking
my mind to (their) disloyalty. And ...
as naivete avails their flesh
to the mouths
of ... sated men ....
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (sated meN by Dog goD 8Hate )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- in memory of my first and last love, LUZAAN de Bruyn
- A Pair Of Messy Birds (Fun Poem 158), David Harris
- Beyond The Desert, Tracee Olga
- Tumbleweed, Robert Kane
- The Motorcyclists, James Tate
- The Definition of Gardening, James Tate
- Escape, Sadiqullah Khan
- Dial the Number Zero, Pintu Mahakul
- The Cowboy, James Tate