RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Wishing for the strength to carry on through life's trials, taking steps to stay on the right track as I proceed always on my own.
Living along pathways that I've designed and fortified, giving myself the strength needed to satisfy life and it's meaningful purpose.
In the end, letting it exist in the definition it has made of itself.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Satisfying Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz