Save Me From Tonight
come unto me my lord,
save me from the darkest dark.
the wolf's howl, hold me near
and wipe away my lonely tear.
The day breaks with fiery alarm,
you leave my to be filled with ice.
I cry in the early morning light
while you leave, completely out of my sight.
you go onto war and fight
alongside others, you use all your might
Save me from the night
save me from the night
Viktoria Lilith's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Save Me From Tonight by Viktoria Lilith )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- See, how I am dying, gajanan mishra
- My Plea To You, Electric Lady
- A Trifle, Lawrence Beck
- Living up to love, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Leave Sorrow Behind, Paul Gerard Reed
- A LANDSCAPE IS AWAITING..., M.D Dinesh Nair
- الغابة السوداء, نزار قباني
- <<< Free Conscience, Abdul Wahab
- شموس, نزار قباني
- المعطف, نزار قباني