I was confused, dazed, and lost. It was a nightmare, I had regrets, it was my curse!
I was saved by going to church and I said Hallelujah with the audience, it was loud like thunder and lighting!
I was tempted by all of the junk food back then, so I couldn't even control myself, so I saved myself the trouble by going to the gym and exercise, it felt like I was strong as the Hulk!
Ever since I have been exercising, I lost some weight, it felt great like eating healthier and controlling my diet!
Now I am safe as rabbit, so I feel saved!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Saved by Matthew Marti )
- Big Cat Nap - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- What's the half truth of half world, Aftab Alam
- A Polar Star to Show Your Way, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Walking Is a Way of Life, Frank Avon
- Sirpent, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- And then there were none, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Upstairs Witch, David Lewis Paget
- Breeze of love, SALINI NAIR
- Mt. Eden, Frank Avon
- I am in love with you, ambitious blessing
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Learn to Live, Roopa Menon
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)