While being dragged down threw thoughts and emotions.
I let go. Of the last little part of sane I had left.
Loosing my hold of reality.
My hand.. caught.
I stop falling.
There is a bright light cast around a figure..
Looks as if and angel.
I sit there.. still..
Being pulled toward the light..
My eyes open.
Squinting for the light had not yet faded.
Standing.. Then wincing..
Stopping. I was caught.
After being lifted back on to the bed from which I laid.
I look up.. the light fades..
Showing.. Reveling.. this guardian of mine.
To my surprise.
Dark brown.. eyes length hair.
Crystal blue eyes.
A worried expression.
All focused on me.
I look down.
A IV in my wrist surrounded by bandages.
A gown covering my red stained legs and arms.
Im not sure how I got here..
Closing my eyes as your lips touch mine.
I forget what I was worried about.
'Stay Strong.. I Love You. <3'
Wolfie Scott's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Savior' by Wolfie Scott )
- Night Inside, Jacob Mikael Matuszczak
- Glow worm..., Mark Heathcote
- Resistance To Change, Is It Poetry
- The Pirate's Lament, Alex Dubedat
- Live Life Smiling, Elizabeth Garcia
- Quiet Dave, Adeosun Olamide
- We Are That, Tushar Ray
- Old-Fashioned Cosmology, douglas scotney
- Dreamt Of You 3, Michael McParland
- That's When You Do It, douglas scotney
Poem of the Day
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- We Are the Music-Makers, Arthur William Edgar O'Shaug ..
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)