Oh how Lovely it is...
a lovely rule of love.
If you miss to see the beauty of love
you will surely end Wasted.
Oh how it suit to Him
loving people without in return.
How awesome to know that He is compassionate
to die for many.
Oh I can tell,
Did you notice the thrill?
Did you know that love rule?
Because I saw the picture,
I gaze the moment
I owe everything to Him.
Oh by the way I have nothing without Him.
Didith Marcelo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Saviour by Didith Marcelo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Goodbye, Rockford, Michael Shutt
- First Memory of Urinals, Roger A. Rose
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham