Say Good Bye High School
Laugh & tears, those are the memories that carry on our high school years. Four have flown by & yet here we stand, in line for soon our diploma will be in our hands; Some amazing times I've had here with you, now we're leeaving to start anew. Life has been easy, its been fun. However now high school is done. High schools finally over & were moving on. Still our memories will remain, along with our bonds.
So what I've learned Ill take with me. I'll use it for my future & make it the central key. & what i've learned is this:
Memories last forever, knowledge rulls all, theres no such word as never & dont ever fall.
Life has just begun & we have awhile till its done. So say good bye teachers, say good bye halls, say goodbye classrooms & say good bye bathroom stalls.Now we're ready lets say goodbye high school.
Melissa Hamilton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Say Good Bye High School by Melissa Hamilton )
- Burning The Letters, Sylvia Plath
- On Edge at Midnight, Kimani wa Mumbi
- Why do we need friends, Bineeta Kharga
- My Body ain't a Lab, it's a Temple. Wors.., Kimani wa Mumbi
- Black Pine Tree In An Orange Light, Sylvia Plath
- treasure and love, sultan mahmud
- Gulliver, Sylvia Plath
- Dare to speak out loud, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- All Were You, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- A Winter Ship, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan