Say Good Bye High School
Laugh & tears, those are the memories that carry on our high school years. Four have flown by & yet here we stand, in line for soon our diploma will be in our hands; Some amazing times I've had here with you, now we're leeaving to start anew. Life has been easy, its been fun. However now high school is done. High schools finally over & were moving on. Still our memories will remain, along with our bonds.
So what I've learned Ill take with me. I'll use it for my future & make it the central key. & what i've learned is this:
Memories last forever, knowledge rulls all, theres no such word as never & dont ever fall.
Life has just begun & we have awhile till its done. So say good bye teachers, say good bye halls, say goodbye classrooms & say good bye bathroom stalls.Now we're ready lets say goodbye high school.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Say Good Bye High School by Melissa Hamilton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis
- Together, Kindred velarde