Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
' Say, say more' - for my friend CG) - cycle - poetry for my friends)
You are like the volcano...
You have the beautiful name and a lot of virtues
which don't have other.
If to let you go between people,
with the right to behave
the way you like,
rows of happy girls,
craving for women would follow you...
You are pulling as magnesium
with one's personality...
Say... say more...
Your words are so warm
that it is hard for them to be resist.
You are a wonderful speaker and whisperer
of love lines, if somebody isn't immune
It is hard to resist your words, for gestures...
You are a real conqueror of unfamiliar land,
therefore... better to flee, while there's still time.
Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' Say, say more' - for my friend CG) - cycle - poetry for my friends) by Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar )
- I sink deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Haiku ' Dray ', miken newman
- I shall never be, hasmukh amathalal
- Water, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Beside you walks a woman, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- A name on the tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Standing In The Middle, Katherine Perry
- Non - Compliance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Understanding, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Is homosexual an adultery?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Tiger, William Blake
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)