Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
' Say, say more' - for my friend CG) - cycle - poetry for my friends)
You are like the volcano...
You have the beautiful name and a lot of virtues
which don't have other.
If to let you go between people,
with the right to behave
the way you like,
rows of happy girls,
craving for women would follow you...
You are pulling as magnesium
with one's personality...
Say... say more...
Your words are so warm
that it is hard for them to be resist.
You are a wonderful speaker and whisperer
of love lines, if somebody isn't immune
It is hard to resist your words, for gestures...
You are a real conqueror of unfamiliar land,
therefore... better to flee, while there's still time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' Say, say more' - for my friend CG) - cycle - poetry for my friends) by Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman