Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
' Say, say more' - for my friend CG) - cycle - poetry for my friends)
You are like the volcano...
You have the beautiful name and a lot of virtues
which don't have other.
If to let you go between people,
with the right to behave
the way you like,
rows of happy girls,
craving for women would follow you...
You are pulling as magnesium
with one's personality...
Say... say more...
Your words are so warm
that it is hard for them to be resist.
You are a wonderful speaker and whisperer
of love lines, if somebody isn't immune
It is hard to resist your words, for gestures...
You are a real conqueror of unfamiliar land,
therefore... better to flee, while there's still time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' Say, say more' - for my friend CG) - cycle - poetry for my friends) by Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- THE BEATLES' MEDICAL PROBLEMS, Richard Thripp
- The black color, hasmukh amathalal
- Inner Wastelands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Wildly Spinning Dirt Clod, Monk E. Biz
- Moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- The Right Time, Sandra Feldman
- Forces at Play, Liilia Talts Morrison
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki