If you want me with you constantly,
All my hours are yours to own;
I'll stay with you, every day, every night,
Until you say 'Leave me alone'
If you want me to kiss you all night,
We'll hide where no one can see;
My lips will be yours 'til dawn appears,
Or until you say 'Stop kissing me'
If you want to share your cares with me,
I'll listen....... and comfort you;
I'll be here for you through all your pain....
Until you say 'Enough, that will do'
If you would like to live in my arms,
You know it's alright with me;
I'll hold you close to me, day and night,
Until you say 'Set me free'
If you want me to keep loving you,
Take my hand, and make your plea;
You know I won't leave the path I'm on
Until you say 'Stop loving me'!
Lora Colon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Say When by Lora Colon )
Did you read them?
- Blessed September, Shqipe Prence
- Reasonable truth, Kiran Prasad
- Lost Soul In The Hidden Wild, Electric Lady
- 雨Rain, qin xing
- Kamikaze Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- 难道你真是一片云（ Don't you is really a cloud? ）, qin xing
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)