If you want me with you constantly,
All my hours are yours to own;
I'll stay with you, every day, every night,
Until you say 'Leave me alone'
If you want me to kiss you all night,
We'll hide where no one can see;
My lips will be yours 'til dawn appears,
Or until you say 'Stop kissing me'
If you want to share your cares with me,
I'll listen....... and comfort you;
I'll be here for you through all your pain....
Until you say 'Enough, that will do'
If you would like to live in my arms,
You know it's alright with me;
I'll hold you close to me, day and night,
Until you say 'Set me free'
If you want me to keep loving you,
Take my hand, and make your plea;
You know I won't leave the path I'm on
Until you say 'Stop loving me'!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Say When by Lora Colon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- When all the styles be counted, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The stars were rolling, Emmanuel George Cefai
- DUMPSTER 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- When The Soul Sickens, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Diminishing returns, Emmanuel George Cefai
- LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Don't Think It Down, Susan Lacovara
- A LITTLE BIT CRAZY 10 WORDS, Beryl Dov
- LOVE VS. SEX 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- What You Create, Susan Lacovara