scard of what will happen
scared of how thing will turn out
where will i end up?
who will help me?
should i follow through with it?
how will it effect my family?
is this a good decision?
maybe it will all go my way?
may be i'll have a good place to live
everyone will help
the school is helping me and my friends
yes, i need to its for the best
it will effect my family deeply
yes, this is a good decision
yes, im doing the right thing! !
i had a hard family life and i was going to be emansipated and my mom had kicked me out and my dad abused me. my life is coming together now!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (scared by Brandie Mejia )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Angel Feather, The Mowjo