'Scared Of Losing You'
I read your email where you said
that you were having a pain in your head.
You tried some ice but it didn't seem to do
what it was you thought, it would do for you.
You decided to take your blood pressure reading
it was higher then normal, it was exceeding!
You said you've never felt like this before
and I hope you'll not feel that way anymore!
Your friendship means the world to me
our future together and our past history.
So take care of yourself, please I pray!
So that our friendship will see many more days.
God Bless you dear, you'll be in my prayers
I just wanted you to know that I love you and care.
Linda Winchell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Scared Of Losing You' by Linda Winchell )
- Sealed, Valerie Dohren
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
- The Futility Of Illusions, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
- A Poem, David Clinch
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)