'Scared Of Losing You'
I read your email where you said
that you were having a pain in your head.
You tried some ice but it didn't seem to do
what it was you thought, it would do for you.
You decided to take your blood pressure reading
it was higher then normal, it was exceeding!
You said you've never felt like this before
and I hope you'll not feel that way anymore!
Your friendship means the world to me
our future together and our past history.
So take care of yourself, please I pray!
So that our friendship will see many more days.
God Bless you dear, you'll be in my prayers
I just wanted you to know that I love you and care.
Linda Winchell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Scared Of Losing You' by Linda Winchell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro