RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Scheme Of Poems
Awakening memories deeply embedded in sleep, stretching,
yawning, emitting brief and simple pictorial images into
Watching as they fade and wan, suddenly coming into view
as in a movie theater.
Tentatively testing whether truth or fiction may be
hiding there, separating both, then rearranging all to
make an imaginative new scheme of poems.
Life-dangling threads tied together, swinging across
horizons of make-believe, jumping and landing in piles
of thoughts, happy to be relived.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scheme Of Poems by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Azal se aashna..., Azhar Sabri
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest