SCHOOL THAT I DREAMED OF.....
In the lap of baby-hills
Where the green grasses grow
Where God makes nature’s show
Where we find ancient fossils.
The sacred land of holy altar
Of a God-fearing priest
To whom even bowed the beast
There stands my school; heart ajar
The flower of strivers’ garden
Who offered it their blood,
Till, with bloSsoms, did it flood
And, with letters, honoured the nation.
My school, the house of knowledge
My school, the place of worship
And the carriage for intellectual trip
And the conveyer of God’s message.
My school, my love, my pride
For my career, is a certain guide
May it blossom till the last day
Giving the best in its best way.
Khan Hasnain Aaqib
HASNAIN AAQIB's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SCHOOL THAT I DREAMED OF..... by HASNAIN AAQIB )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey