RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Scrapbook Of Hope
Softly tuning to an inner nature, seeking peace within,
fulfilling obligations as so many duties of this life.
Going deeply to this inner mind, sorting out pictures
of the past, affixing them to pages of memories kept
hidden from view.
Looking ahead to books full of blank, empty pages,
temporarily pasting in dreams, hoping that tomorrow will
bring them into reality, while holding them closely now.
Keeping all hopes and dreams on the fringe of every day
thought and holding them close to the heart.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scrapbook Of Hope by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice