So many thoughts are going through my mind.
I'm so confused i cant even walk in a straight line.
my hands are bound and my feet are tied,
my mouth is taped and my eyes are blind.
I'm as brain-dead as a man drunk on wine.
My actions, my thoughts, no they cant be mine.
The contract to giving up my soul is signed.
I have a limit on living for my life is timed.
I'm going downhill and i cant go back, i cant rewind
Inside I'm on fire while outside I'm nice and kind,
it hurts but i need to fake a smile and act fine.
I'm forced to live for others to later be left behind.
I'm as forgotten as the past and as speechless as a mime.
i give all that i have to be left without a dime.
this life is like going up a mountain and it isn't worth the climb
I'm climbing for a lost cause, please let me simply close my eyes
wish away my problems, let go, fall, and die.
Haven Leonel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (screamer by Haven Leonel )
- A Rainbow holder, Antonio Liao
- The Marketplace, Tony Adah
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal