Screwed to Death
Mr. Sergey Tuganov had taken a challenge from two Moscow women,
He would not let his pride be underestimated or undermined,
The women bet him $4,300.00 that he could have sex for 12 hours straight,
Forgetting about pleasuring himself as his name would indicate.
The Russian Comrade would not let medical advice hinder him from his revolution, -ugh resolution.
'In the rare event of an erection lasting more than four hours, seek immediate medical help.'
Was an indication.
12 hours into them that was the finish for one bottle of Viagra
and sad to say for 28 year old Russian,
He won the wager, but alas he wasn’t feeling fine.
Sergey Tuganov couldn’t tug anymore, he was dead-
The medical warning came into its full fruition.
Suggested new health warning: 'In the rare event of a Russian all-day Viagra orgy challenge, politely decline.'
As far as promotion of the drug, it needs a different TV campaign,
Rather than a Viva Viagra commercial,
“Moris Viagra! ”
Would have immediate repercussions.
As far as the state he died in,
I’m not sure he will be able to fit in a standard coffin.
Joe Rosochacki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Screwed to Death by Joe Rosochacki )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Merry Christmas My Love, Michael P. McParland
- Venice, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
Poem of the Day
- Somewhere In Fantasy Land Hazel Icefrost, Heather Burns
- Beats of the New City., Jiya Acharya
- Somewhere In Fantasy Land A Wedding, Heather Burns
- Somewhere In Fatasy Land Bracken Elfshi.., Heather Burns
- Happy New Year!, Tushar Ray
- This Is Hell, Paula Glynn
- Nap Time, Michael P. McParland
- Son of the Carpenter, Olufayo Ezekiel
- Joel Osteen = Soldier For The Lord, Tom Zart
- Wake Up, Dreamer, Paula Glynn