Does it bring shame
To promise to paint
One‘s beauty beyond compare
But instead shape
A brand new piece
Flawless and too far from true?
Is it okay to measure treasures
And treasure measurements
For shallow pleasure?
Will dignity overcome gravity?
How many smiles costs serenity?
Sculptor's hands temptingly touch with disguised brutality...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sculptor's Touch by Gabriela Duricova )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Perhaps Of ofasianperhapsswayshymm, sEaN nOrTh
- Blamed too, hasmukh amathalal
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- BY Design, Terrance Tracy
- The Man of War and Flowers, Daniel Skentelbery
- Honest Love, Ronald Chapman
- Homage to Sarah Geronimo 'The Pop Star P.., Ronald Chapman
- False Prophets, Dexsta Ray
- scenic scene, lee fones
- Hold On, Ronald Chapman